INSTRUCTIONS FOR BIDDING
1. Registration: If you are not a registered Cramo Top Scorer bidder, you must register to provide your bidder information. If you do not recall your user information you can obtain this information by email from us at email@example.com
2. Bidding: Bidding begins immediately upon the launch of the auction on our web site and Facebook. You must place a bid before the end auction time. If you are the only bidder on the auction closing time, you will be declared the winner. If you are outbid, you will be notified by email. In the event that two bids of the same increment are placed on an item, the first bid will be honored. The auction will end after no bid has been received in the auction for 1 minute.
3. Placing a bid is a legal contract. Once a bid is placed, you cannot retract it.
4. On the auction closing date bidding will be extended in accordance with the terms of the "1-Minute Rule".
"1-Minute Rule" Definition: The 1 minute rule means that the auction will close at the preset ending time as long as no bids are placed on any auction item within a 1 minute span. If no bids are placed during that 1 minute span of time on any auction items, the entire auction will close. If however a bid is placed within that time span on any auction item, the entire auction will stay open for another 1 minutes. This process will stay in effect until no bids are placed within a 1 minute time span on any auction item. The auction will close once no bids are received for a period of approximately 1 minutes; at which time software will stop accepting all bids. No retractions of bids are permitted.
5. Maximum Bid is generally set to the most a bidder is willing to spend for a lot. When placing such a bid you are instructing the auction house software to competitively bid on your behalf up to (but not over) a given limit. The software will automatically up a bid within seconds of a topped bid when maximum bid is in effect, while at the same time allowing you to purchase the lot for the lowest possible price under your maximum bid. Your maximum bid will never be known or seen by us in order to hold our auction process to the highest industry standards, for both bidders and consignors protection!
6. Product Information: All lots and descriptions are available for viewing at www.cramotopscorer.com.
7. Payment: All invoices should be paid in full within 5 days of the close of the auction. Winning bid payments are accepted by bank transfer. Copies of your invoice will be sent by email within 5 days after the close of the auction. Please do not email our office regarding invoices prior to this date as it just slows down the process. Failure to pay your invoice in a timely manner will result in your bidding privileges being revoked. If an invoice is 5 or more days due, the winning bid is retracted and second highest bid will be declared winner.
8. Shipping: Costs for packaging, shipping and insurance will be handled by the auction organizer Cramo Plc. No items will be shipped until full payment is received. Items will be shipped in seven days after the payment has cleared. All items will be shipped from, or picked up in Tampere Finland, no exceptions. Most items are sent with tracking and signature confirmation.
9. Sales Tax: Seller is responsible for possible VAT or other taxes in compliance with local laws and regulations.
10. Grading: Grading is subjective. We make every attempt to point out relevant flaws and we provide large photographs online. We do not guarantee that our grades will conform to the standards of 3rd party authenticators (TPA's). Furthermore, we are not bound by the opinions of any authenticators, grading services, or "experts". All measurements given in the descriptions are approximate.
11. Returns: No returns are allowed.
12. CONSIGNOR BIDDING AND or SHILL BIDDING are strictly prohibited. Bid manipulation of any kind is expressly forbidden. A consignor is prohibited from placing bids or arranging to have bids placed on his behalf. No shill bidding is allowed. Shill bidding is any bid(s) placed by a person or persons to drive up the final price paid and realized without intent to actually take ownership of the lot. Please note that it is a violation of law to make bids in a false name or with an invalid payment method, even if our software initially accepts such a bid. Fraudulent bidders will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
13. Cramo reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids by any bidder.
14. Cramo reserves the right to postpone or delay an auction for any reason without recourse from any bidder or prospective bidder.
15. Errors and descriptions. Cramo reserves the right to remove an item from our auction at any time. Any error in a Cramo listing or lot description, whether typographical, photographic or technical, will be dealt with at our discretion. The website will always have the most detailed and up to the minute descriptions on all items, as it can constantly be updated and is not limited to the space within a catalog. Please be sure to check the website for the most detailed descriptions and product images. The website may be updated during the auction to provide additional images, LOA's or product information.
16. Non Payment of Item/s: If a winning bidder does not honor his or her bid with payment in full per the auction rules, then it is agreed that Cramo, may, at its sole discretion, sell the lots to the under bidder or offer the lots again in a future sale. The original winning bidder is responsible for any losses incurred or service charges involved in the resale of those lots, and that the non-paying winning bidder explicitly agrees to pay any and all reasonable legal fees incurred by Cramo in the collection of these losses if necessary.
18. Exclusive Dispute Resolution Process: All claims, disputes or controversies in connection with, relating to and/or arising out of your participation in the auction (whether as a consignor, bidder or otherwise) including any purchaser of any item, any description of an item, any damage to an item whether asserted in contract, tort, or under any Federal or State statute or regulation shall be exclusively heard and decided by arbitration conducted by and under the rules of the Finnish district court. The location for all such arbitrations shall be in Tampere, Finland. The arbitrator’s award may be enforced in any court of competent jurisdiction. The fees and costs of the arbitration shall be split by the parties and each party shall be responsible for their own attorney’s costs. This Agreement and any claim shall be determined and construed under the laws of the Finland. In the event that any matter including actions to compel arbitration, construe the agreement, actions in aid of arbitration or otherwise needs to be litigated, such litigation shall be exclusively in the Federal or State courts located in EU, and if necessary the corresponding appellate courts. For such actions, the consignor, bidder, successful purchaser, or Auction participant also expressly submits himself to the personal jurisdiction of the Finnish district court.
19. Placing a bid is acceptance of these terms. Our business, our integrity, and our auction process are of the utmost importance to us! We appreciate your cooperation, participation and your guarantee to follow our auction rules as set forth for all bidders and consignors! We wish you much luck and the highest level of enjoyment and success throughout the auction process! The collector has always been, will always be, and in the future will always continue to be the driving force of the collectibles marketplace and for that we thank you in advance for your participation!